Monday, February 15, 2010

Trixie Scraps – Hot For Teacher

Happy President’s Day everyone!  I know, not a greeting you get much is it?  I got to work with Trixie Scraps – Hot For Teacher.  It’s a collab with simply.scraps and it’s so much fun. 

I immediately loved it because it has my high school’s colors in it and my mind went to work.  Thinking of all the ways I could document my high school memories.  Unfortunately I can’t seem to find many of my pics from high school.  Maybe my mom has the negatives in a box somewhere?  Gotta put that on my list of things to ask her about.  But luckily I have made up (in a way) with the subject and he posted some old photos on his Facebook page.

So this layout is very personal, it’s not the complete story of course only a few of us need to know all the details, but someday when my memory is completely gone, this will be enough. ;o)

This is one of those times when you think back and how
high school might not have been that bad… (sigh). 
Those summer nights of youth, to be that confident again.

My second layout, I thought were perfect colors of my boys on their first day of school this year.  I remember my mom took our picture the first day of school for years.  I’m not sure when it stopped, probably when we were old enough to get ourselves up and out the door after she’d left for work.  So is the life of a single mom, but I’m sure that was in my high school years.

Font credits:
LO #1 Digs My Hart
LO #2 Amazing Ruler

I almost forgot!  Trixie’s new kit:

I get to play with this next!!!!!  There is so much good stuff in here you just have to see it for yourself.
And you can get all this great stuff for just $3.50!

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. And thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.