Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Secret is Out!

I can finally tell you the secret I’ve been holding on to for what seems like forever now!!!  Scrapper’s Delights has opened her own store!  And she’s opening TODAY!!!  With all kinds of great sales and freebies.  Make sure to sign up for her new newsletter while you are there for more goodies.

And I’m also very excited to tell you not only does she have the store but a new forum also!!!  And we have been working hard to set up some super fun challenges for you.  I jumped on to run a few challenges and I can’t wait for you to see them.  So please come by and say hi, maybe join us in a challenge or two.  SD wants us to build a fun place to hang out and learn from each other. 
And as a bonus we’ve come up with a super point system for the challenges, it’ll be super quick to build up points and earn coupons to use on SD’s super cute kits.  So please come check us out
I look forward to seeing you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. And thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.