Thursday, July 16, 2009

Small Hops = Huge Leaps!!

Our boys are pretty rough and tumble when they are inside the protective walls of their room, but outside they've never been real hands on adventurers. Well, this year seems to be a year of huge progress for them both! A. helped me in the garden a few weeks ago and carried the worms from the established beds to the new raised beds. That's just HUGE for him.

But it gets even better, he actually caught a little frog the other day!!!! That's SO HUGE!!!! I can't tell you how excited I was, so I will share the video with you. I can't believe I actually caught it on video and it just makes me giddy to think about. It may not seem like much to most people but to us this is just amazing. It shows something we're doing is working. And yes we're in a cemetary. We went have dinner with my father-in-law who passed just this February. We were there with my MIL, it would have been their 42nd Anniversary. It may be unorthodox, but that's how we roll baby!


Click on picture, to go to YouTube and watch.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. And thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.