Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I've Been Chosen....

Wow! What a lucky month June was for me. I was chosen for CT's two more times!! Can you believe it? I'm so lucky to be picked up by Enchanted Studio Scraps AND Redju Designs. Awesome!

This month my designer at Enchanted is Bucket of Butterflies, is that a great name or what?!? And Redju has a fantastic fantasy kit coming out, wait till you see it. I didn't know if I could do fantasy, but guess what I did 2 layouts, it was great, I can't show you yet, but I'm so excited and quite impressed with myself.

And of course from Pretty Scrappy don't forget to Drama King (see last post) and look for layouts from Late Night Scraps, JScrapbug and Laurie's Scraps. So much good stuff, I will post my layouts soon, some heritage pages too, wait till you see!

Till then, my best wishes for a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. And thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.