Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Gotta Pixel's "Play With Your Pixels" Challenge


This is the third challenge in Gotta Pixel's challenges to find a new CT member.

I chose to make my darling Raskal the subject, the challenge was to use "white space." Something I'm not that good at, I like to use lots of pictures, I guess it's the cheapskate in me (yah know gotta get my money's worth.) But I think I did well on this one. I got several nice comments from other Gotta Pixel members. Which is expecially nice when you're new to this.

The kit, Snuggle Up was provided by Sarah Meyer. I enjoyed playing with the elements and even unraveled the sweater background from the kit and joined it to the string element provided. (I have to say I was quite proud of myself for that.) The kit designer even made a comment that she liked the unraveling bit! Wow!

The font in the tag is BottleRocket BB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. And thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.