Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Gotta Pixel Challenge Week 4


The fourth challenge at Gotta Pixel was to go crazy with Sarah Burger's Sweet Couture Scrapkit. The font is called: Eutemia 1.

For this challenge I dug up the pictures of the land at my in-law's that we would like to build a house on someday. I took the grid out of the window provided in the kit because I think it made it too hard to see out of the window, made too much white on the page and was hard to look at. I also used the floral print to make curtains with some extractions and skewing the shape to look folded. Like the last challenge we could use actions, shadows, things like that so I copied the shapes I needed shadows on and darkened the layers and played with placement to give it a more realistic look. I like to use drop shadows, it just gives it a finished look to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. And thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.