Monday, August 24, 2009

Good Grief, 1

There is a fantastic blog I stumbled across the other day, it’s called Good Grief.  The concept of the site is for scrapping our way through a loved one’s death.  The current challenge Song Lyrics

I made a layout with George Strait’s “Love Without End, Amen,” of the hubs and his father. 

 

And it was so interesting/cathartic I continued with a companion page of myself with my father-in-law.  I went sparse to continue the theme of the lyric’s lines.  “Love Who You Love” sung by Rascal Flatts.

Credits for both layouts all papers and elements by Kristin Aagard from Up In the Air, Lil Bakery, Sun Showers and Strolling Through the Park.  Fonts: Amazing Ruler, LD Remington, Just One More.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layouts. I love both those songs - the lyrics are perfect. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. And thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.