Wednesday, June 3, 2009

OMG I'm on a CT!!!!!!!!

Wow, I was starting to lose faith in myself. But I was picked up as a CT member for Pretty Scrappy for 6 months. I'm so excited I can't even begin to tell you. There's no money in it, but I get free digiscrap kits I get to start into the pile of pages I should have been making all this time and I get to learn from some really great team members!

I would never say the freebies I've downloaded in the past were subquality, because they are not! I'd have been happy on a freebie CT but alas it was not to be and now I'm a Busy Bee at Pretty Scrappy. As soon as I do my first assignment and start my gallery I will post the link here along with so many other things about the cool happenins there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. And thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.